Anti-climactic Fed day edition...
- Residential real estate still headed...lower. Which isn't exactly news, but it's important to see the scope of it.
- This is yesterday's stuff too: Barry Ritholtz on the mis-measurement of inflation. It's worth a look if you haven't seen it (preview graphic below).
- Via Naked Capitalism, the FT's Martin Wolf weighs in on the global food story.
- Here's the usual summary of economists' reactions to the Fed from Real Time Economics. And the scoop on the two hold-the-line dissenters.
- Jeff Miller makes an important point: The noise in most of the talking you hear overwhelms the signal.