That wasn't particularly bullish action this afternoon...
- How 'bout the bizarro world of BLS inflation data? Barry Ritholtz has a reality check.
- Here's Reuters' Emily Kaiser interrogating the data on gasoline prices in particular.
- Foreclosures: Climbing, and fast.
- Yves Smith has some fun (if that's the word for it) with several charts on housing and credit markets.
- Interesting NYT piece on Bill Miller's recent struggles at Legg Mason. Note the accompanying chart for a classic case of reversion to the mean.