- Greg Mankiw notes that Paul Krugman and Alan Reynolds agree on this: "speculators" aren't responsible for high oil prices.
- Case-Shiller: Home prices still headed lower.
- Related: Falling home prices are taking a big toll on boomers' nest eggs.
- Interesting new piece from Hussman Funds' Bill Hester: "Anchored Inflation Expectations and the Expected Misery Index."
- Nice piece from the WSJ's Eleanor Laise on investors taking a close look at their mutual fund expenses. (Note to such investors: It's more than just the expense ratio!)