We're woefully late with this, but March 25th was The Float's birthday. We'll mark the occasion by sharing our 10 favorite posts from this blog's second year. (Click here for the first year's Top 10.) In chronological order...
- The "Lost Decade," March 26th, 2008
- Two Housing Crises, April 10th, 2008
- Thinking About Housing, May 9th, 2008
- Learning from Bill Miller, May 15th, 2008
- Bloomberg 401(k) Story, June 24th, 2008
- West Virginia Revisited, August 7th, 2008
- Do Rising Stock Prices Mean the Fundamentals Have "Bottomed?" September 3rd, 2008
- Fannie and Freddie, Sitting in a Tree, F-A-I-L-I-N-G, September 9th, 2008
- Fun With Exchange-Traded Funds, January 13th, 2009
- Putnam's "Absolute Return Funds," January 30th, 2009
We'll keep typing. We hope you'll keep reading too.